Pretty Little Faces - In Person Workshop
***Class has been filled! Stay tuned for more workshops in the near future.***
In this workshop, we will explore acrylic and mixed media portrait painting with bright, happy colors in a fun and supportive environment--taught by me, Regina Lord. This workshop will be hosted in a home in Tucson, Az near Pantano and Tanque Verde Rd.
* This is a two day workshop:
Saturday, April 1 from 1pm - 5pm
Saturday, April 8 from 1pm - 5pm
* We will go over:
~ basic face drawing techniques - Day 1
~ painting flesh tones - Day 1
~ painting backgrounds - Day 1 and 2
~ creating pizzazz with an assortment of mixed mediums like water soluble pencils, artist crayons and colored pencils - Day 2
* You will be supplied with all artist tools, paints, brushes, papers and flat panel board along with a take home information sheet with tips and supply list.
* Please bring an apron or paint clothes.
* Light refreshments will be provided.
* Limited spots available (at least 4 must sign up for class to continue)
* Pay in full OR pay partial amt to hold spot then pay remaining amount on the day of the workshop. Please email me for other arrangements.